Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Week 1, Day 2


It all started while I was trying to think of the things that piss me off about you - and I remembered that baseball jersey of the Mets that I once picked up from New York, and the orange dye that came out on the white part after you washed it. The jersey was also warm enough for the chilly, wet day, but it was a little too short to wear as a dress. So I added that white Sarah Lawrence skirt that you bought for me at that outlet on a hot summer day, about two years ago, after our first swim together. And then I added these coral lace-ups that you also bought me, their bright color always makes me feel better. And then came the Vivienne Westwood scarf on the head, because I just thought that the outfit needed something street-smart. And then I stepped (pun intended) on the shoe color and the British designer (I also know you love Westwood, by the way, and that you were checking out that men's outfit online, for our wedding) and I added this spring coat that you and Stavros both love, picked up from the Giles for New Look collection once upon a time on Oxford Street. The outfit started with a trip, and then finished with a trip, and it also reminded me of how much I would love to revisit these two cities with you by my side. (Maria Athanasiadou, thank you for the photos).

No comments:

Post a Comment